Wednesday 17 November 2010

In Transition - Treatment

In Transition

I want to show transition through drugs and how you go from perhaps a state of feeling low, to the "high" feeling you can achieve after smoking weed, i will show this in my photography by showing the change that my models feel mentally, to also how they are physically, using the skate park ramps to show that sense of being high or low. I am basing some ideas on the Larry Clark work, and i want to show how drugs can become a major part of someone's life, and having to keep the habit of your addiction to yourself and other addicts. Example of Larry Clark work below.

 

For this production i will need a Fuji Fine Pix camera, then i may need photoshop after to touch up any errors or show the effects of the drugs more to show the style that i want. In order to hire the equipment needed, the camera would cost about £25 per day. For my project, i am using my friends as models, which they have agreed to do for me already. The use if drugs may break moral ights, because it may offend people. The pictures will be presented in a powerpoint that will be projected onto a board.

No comments:

Post a Comment